Photobucket

Monday, February 20, 2012

Menulis Sebentar!!!

my heart is weak and very lonely,
sometimes i cry alone,
because im a fool,
i only know one thing,
i know how to give love
i dont know how to throw it away

i have many thorns,
so i have a lot of scars,
can you still hug me,
who is like this??

i want to lean against you in your embrace
the love that i abandoned again and again
i want to believe it again
because i have many tears, i fear love
although you are in front of me
i cant take a step toward you
if you really love me
run to me and hold me tight
i cant see because i have many tears

when the wind blow
i gently close my eyes
i can smell your fragrance
where are you??
are you looking at me?
i want it, i need you
because tears overflows
because my fear for love overflows
i dont recognize you
although, you're right in front of me
if you really love me
run to me and hold me tight
i cant see because i have many tears
with your hands wipe away my tears.

2 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...